ByAutonom 3015 from 2016 with 4.4kW CO2 laser source. This machine is equipped with a nozzle changer and a lens cassette changer.
The machine is also available with fitting automation: a ByTrans Extended 4020 from 2016.
High degree of autonomy
Thanks to the many automated processes within the machine, the ByAutonom can
producte independently, saving the operator time and allowing him to concentrate on
the planning and control tasks.
- Automatic nozzle centering (standard)
- Highly effective collision detection on the cutting head (standard)
- Nozzle changer (option)
- Lens cassette changer (option)
The ergonomic interfaces between operator and machine have received a lot of attention and this principle can be found throughout the machine.
- The large, yet easy to operate safety door gives the operator an
optimal access to the cutting zone.
- Spacious storage drawers are integrated in the machine housing. Everything is correcty placed at your fingertips.
- The accessibility to the exchange table is optimal
- The large control panel (22 ”Touch screen) can be easily adjusted to
meet all operator ergonomic requirements.
- The operator is quickly trained by the ergonomically designed control panel
in operating the laser cutting machine
- Manually moving the cutting head quickly to any desired position in the cutting zone;
separation cuts can also be made quickly and easily
Due to the top technology, the ByAutonom has an exceptionally high production capacity
- A very dynamic machine with linear drives (Y / Z) and high torque motors
- An exceptionally stable machine frame with optimal vibration damping
- A lightweight aluminum bridge, reinforced with honey grid plates, for maximum
- Optional rotary axes
- A central lubrication system reduces maintenance work to a minimum
- Condition Messenger: To be constantly informed about the functioning of
the machine components and their condition
- Maintenance Messenger: To be constantly informed about upcoming