Bystronic ByStar 4030-120 uit 2002.
This is literally one of the biggest machines Bystronic has ever made, with a cutting area of 12000x3000mm!
This enables you to cut large parts in one single piece without having to connect them with welding or other processes.
It also enables you to make more efficient use of both the laser and the sheets, you can use the additional space on the sheets to cut a large amount of parts in one go!
The machine originally had a 4kW CO2 laser source, but has been upgraded to a 6kW CO2 laser source in 2010.
The following revisions has been made so far, apart from the obvious annual maintenance by Bystronic:
- Cleaning of resonator optics in December, 2017
- Exchange of all bellows in December, 2017
- Replacement of all building parts of the shuttle table system in January, 2019
- Refurbishing of linear guiding system in January, 2019
- Refurbishing of z-axis in January, 2019
- Replacement of vacuum pumps in January, 2019
The working hours are as follows:
- 4kW source: 36,911 hours
- 6kW source (from 2010): 45,551 hours
- CNC: 12,799 hours
- PC: 14,784 hours
The machine is in good condition and currently available!