Bystronic Bystar 3015 from 2005 with 4.4kW CO2 laser source.
This machine has been sold. Please contact us if you are interested in a similar machine.
Recently a Z-axis overhaul was done, a glass revision and the turbine was also recently replaced (only 3800 operational hours since then).
Note: This machine is mirrored, so the shuttle table comes out on the left side of the control panel.
The ByStar is one of the most reliable machines Bystronic has ever made and is a proven workhorse.
- Stable compact construction
- High dynamics thanks to an ideal drive and CNC concept
- Latest applicable cutting technologies such as Lead In, Controlled Pulsed
- Piercing (CPP) or Scanning with ByLaser 2200, 4400 and 5200 ARC
- universally applicable due to the modular construction
- Universal exchange table
- Table loading
- Integrated CNC turning axis
- Automatic loading and unloading options
- Resonator protected against reflections
- Easy insertion by Cross Jet
- Free access to the cutting area for sheet and tube processing
- Optimal operator safety without restriction
- Simple part and cutting plan programming thanks to automatic speed and power adjustment to the contour to be cut by the CNC
- Low operating costs due to modern Turbo DC Resonators with reduced gas consumption and low electrical connection values